Fire valve cabinets with a contemporary look -- Like their fire extinguisher cabinet counterpart, Buena Series fire valve cabinets feature the ultra-clean, contemporary look of a full acrylic door, available in five eye-pleasing panel colors. Numerous lettering options, make it easy to specify a truly modern, durable and functional fire valve cabinet.
Valve/ Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. _________________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-36-FIRE. Install the cabinet plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. _____________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
8120 -- A -- 16 -- RH -- RED
8120 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material
A - Door Style - Full Acrylic Panel
16 - Acrylic Door Color - Clear
RH - Optional Red Lettering - Red
RED - Optional Finish - Red
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Buena Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
-A Full Acrylic Door
-E Center Break Glass
3. Optional: Select the glazing material:
4. Optional: Select lettering "fire extinguisher":
Horizontal Vertical Vertical Ascending
-HW White -VW White -VAW White
-HB Black -VB Black -VAB Black
-HR Red -VR Red -VAR Red
5. Optional: Select lettering "fire dept. valve":
-WH White -BH Black -RH Red
6. Optional Construction and Finishes:
FRC- Fire-Rated Cabinets, add this prefix
-RR Rolled-Radius Frames, add this prefix
-RED Red Polyester Finish, add this suffix.