A solid design that's solidity in-step -- The Dana Series of Potter Roemer fire extinguishers cabinets distinguishes itself with an exceptionally refined look that's realized by concealing all handles and hinges. Depending upon door style, glazing and other options chosen, a Dana Series cabinet can be designed to effortlessly blend into its surrounding environment or be unmistakably conspicuous.
Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. _________________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-36-FIRE. Install the cabinet plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. _____________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
7280 -- F -- HB
7280 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material
F - Door Style - Solid Flush Channel
HB - Optional Lettering - Horizontal Black.
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Dana Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
-DV Duo-Vertical Panel
-DVL Duo-Vertical Panel with Lock*
-F Solid Flush Panel
-FS Solid Flush Panel with Cylinder Lock
* Furnished with Break Rite Handle.
3. Optional: Select the glazing material:
-1 Bronze Tempered Safety Glass
-2 Smoke Tempered Safety Glass
-4 Obscure Tempered Safety Glass
-5 1/4" Wire Inserted Glass
-6 1/8" Clear Acrylic
-7 1/8" Amber Acrylic
-8 1/8" White Acrylic
-9 1/8" Smoke Acrylic
-10 1/8" Red Acrylic
4. Optional: Select lettering "fire extinguisher":
Horizontal Vertical Vertical Ascending
-HW^ White -VW White -VAW White
-HB^ Black -VB Black -VAB Black
-HR^ Red -VR Red -VAR Red
^ Not Available on -A and -DV Doors.
5. Optional Construction and Finishes:
FRC- Fire-Rated Cabinets, add this prefix
-RR Rolled-Radius Frames, add this prefix
-RED Red Polyester Finish, add this suffix.