A solution that clearly stands out from the crowd -- A convex, clear plastic "bubble" window is the earmark of Potter Roemer's Loma Series fire extinguisher cabinets. This ultra-practical design delivers 180 degrees of visibility for quick identification of the extinguisher. The Loma's shallow design is also ideal for cotemporary structures with limited wall depth.
Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. _________________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-36-FIRE. Install the cabinet plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. _____________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
7320 -- BA
7320 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material
BA - Door Style - Full Bubble with Catch
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Dana Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
-BA Full Bubble with Catch
-BB Full Bubble with Scored Acrylic Insert and Trip Lever Cylinder Lock
3. Optional: Select the glazing material:
-6 Clear Colorless
4. Optional: Select lettering "fire extinguisher":
Vertical Vertical Ascending
-VW White -VAW White
-VB Black -VAB Black
-VR Red -VAR Red
^ Not Available on -A and -DV Doors.
5. Optional Construction and Finishes:
FRC- Fire-Rated Cabinets, add this prefix
-RR Rolled-Radius Frames, add this prefix
-RED Red Polyester Finish, add this suffix.
* Add 1" to M & D Dimensions