- CYLINDER CONTROL UNIT - Integral design requires no separate
release pressure cylinder - separate wire cable activation lines for automatic
fusible link and remote pull station provide an added measure of safety - unique fool
proof technique for achieving necessary input wire cable tension.
- PIPING - Unbalanced piping network simplifies application design
and installation - no separate piping to connect system pressure cylinders to
extinguishing agent container. Schedule 40 stainless, chrome-plated and black pipe
can be used.
- CYLINDERS (DOT-4B-175 Rated) - Contain Pyro Chem Potassium Carbonate
Solution stored at 175 psig - pressure gauge for visual maintenance checks - 2.40 and 3.50
gallon sizes provide 8 and 13 flow point coverage respectively, offering a broad range of
- NOZZLES - Fixed and Swivel head nozzles have been established to relax
- REMOTE MANUAL PULL STATION - Simple operating instructions with a
double action release avoids careless system discharge - a 100' wire cable run with 1/16
inch cable and 17 corner pulleys maximum or 3/64 inch cable and 20 corner pulleys maximum
allows mounting flexibility - a dedicated wire cable input line to the cylinder
control head provides a true back-up in the event thermal links are fouled.
- FUSIBLE LINK KITS - Accommodates both series and terminal placement to
minimize inventory and simplify ordering - all necessary components included for efficient
assembly and installation - 350° F fusible link standard - other temperatures available -
15 fusible links on a 100' wire cable run with 20 corner pulleys maximum provides
substantial hazard coverage.
- AUTOMATIC GAS SHUT-OFF VALVE - Complies with requirements pertaining to
the shut-off of fuel as described by NFPA 17A - after regular maintenance/service check
can be reset at control head for convenience of service technician - a 50' wire cable run
with 15 corner pulleys maximum provides mounting flexibility.
- CORNER PULLEYS AND ACCESSORIES - Designed to ensure reliable system
function, as tested by Underwriters Laboratories.